Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Killing Time...

I've been having weird dreams lately....
The other night, I dreamt that I went to a Relient K concert and RK had a house near me, so after the show, I went over and I got to meet all of them and get pictures and everything.... I know I got one with Matt and I remember yelling "Dave!" At one point, he was eating cereal at the kitchen table... lol... Then they invited me to hang out with them after the show, and Matty T called my cell phone and it came up Matthew Thiessen on Caller Id. And I flipped out... lol, So then he told me, what're you doing tonihgt? Well, do you wanna hang out?.. For some reason I had to think about it... am I crazy?! lol .... so then he says he'll call me when they're here... which is weird becuase I never left their house, ha... so they get there and for some reason I just had to get changed and then I went outside and went in their tour bus. As soon as I walked into the bus, it wasn't a tour bus anymore, but a double decker bus... So I went to the second floor and Rupert Grint and Emma Watson were there.... ha... it was strange.... I tried to get a picture with Rupert, but then he got weirded out or something and he had to leave :/ lol... then Emma said something about needing a shower or something [?] it was weird, lol
But what's better than having a dream about meeting rk and hanging out with them? Nothing... because I haven't had the chance to meet/hang out with all of those amazingly snazzy guys :] Jon and John are amazing :D

Last night I dreamt that my friends Jessi and Jenna wanted me to go a concert with them, so I checked to see who was playing and Nevertheless was one of the bands... so I was cool! but then one of my other friends, said there was a Harry Potter Party at the library and that it was going to be awesome! ha... I chose the concert if you're wondering... lol... somewhere in the middle of all that I went shopping at k mart or something and befriended the lady working in the dressing room... then we had tea.... Ha... that sounds funnier now that I wrote it....

Weird.... lol

One time I also had a dream that I was at my old school in the parking lot and RK's bus was just sitting there. And I saw Matthew looking out a window. He waved to me and told me to come up... I went up and talked to him and he showed me his notebook... It had a bunch of drawings and lyrics in it... i think.... lol, anyway, then he left and that's all I remember....

If you're wondering why i just told you all of that, it's because I don't want to do homework... i've been stalling all day and I should really go to sleep...

Anyway... I have 2 more rk dreams... Most of you have probably heard them before... but just in case... lol

I was at a random show and Matt's cat jumped off the stage, so I went to go and catch it, and it hissed at me, lol, anyway, I picked him up again and walked him back over to the stage, then I yelled Matt a couple times and he looked over, so I gave him his cat back and then he shook my hand I think? lol, and introduced me to his brother, who he called Brian... weird... lol

The last one is I'm actually running errands with him in my car.... that was fun... I think I had dry cleaning or something? lol
In that same dream I played Scrabble with Brendon Urie... haha

Okay... now I'm done... maybe I can concentrate now...

Are you still here?
wow... I applaud you :]

♥ Nina

*gives pie*

Yes, Chris, I just gave everybody virtual food again... haha

11 comments:

The Wall said...

that was some good pie there ^_^...woah i thought my dreams were weird but urs are weirder and cooler than mine...in mine we just hang out we dont run errands or i dont give him his cat.now i wish i did :/ but no i really like reading ur blogs pretty sweet stuff u write :)
can i have some more pie? please:)

Brittany said...

hahaha

Sweet dreams.

Christi said...

I had 2 dreams involving RK recently...you were in one of them (weird)...and so was Brittany (Weirder)...but you were some asian girl...but it was you...but you were asian...and Matt gave some people pegged pants...except for me and you...it was in cecelias bedroom...and he told us why he didn't give us any...and then me and you flipped out together because matt thiessen actually talked to us...and I think he saw us flipping out...WEIRD!!
maybe I'll tell you the whole thing sometime...
haha

Christi said...

oh yeah...thanks for the pie!!

lexidoodleellis said...

haha

rk dreams are always crazy funnn llolll... mosta the time anyways

when i got a blurb from this blog sent to me via email i was like omg! matt called her?

then i read the actual blog.. lol


alexis

Nina said...

i wish he really did call me!! lol, but unfortuately he doesn't have my number... and most likely wouldn't call it if he did... haha

Jenna Lea said...

that was entertaining!
I once had a dream Schneck played for the Dallas Cowboys and I met him on a train. I blogged about it.
I love RK dreams ♥
8D

AE said...

hahaha oh my goshhh!!! what crazy dreams!!!
yay for virtual food! I so need to try ur actual pies someday! haah

Nina said...

haha
they were quite weird, lol

and yeah! haha, i can make coconut cream the best... most of my friends find coconut disgusting for some reason though, lol

i'll mail you some! lol, that'd be odd though, lol

CT said...

Dreams are the coolest.
Especially Relient K ones.

Nina said...

could it be?
the amazing chris tucker?
commenting MY blog..
*is honored*
lol
:D
they sure are