Friday, March 14, 2008

Now I Can Die Happy.... Part 1!

But I don't wanna die!
lol

Tonight = Best night... ever.

So I'll start with the boring things.
I woke up... I went to class, and I started building my Merle out of wood... I used the ban saw... it was interesting...
None of you needed to know that... I'll skip.

Skipping!!!!!!!!!

So, the show was in Toledo, so after forever of running around, we finally got in the car. We went to go pick up Linda and then started driving there. We almost got lost, haha, but then we didn't and it wasn't that bad. So then we got to Headliners and get in line :) We went to the back of it only to find that the back, was indeed the front and no one told us... haha, so then we moved to where we were supposed to be.
About an hour later, Schneck, Hoopes and Thiessen walk next to all of us. I was like O.O.... *stares* haha, and then i said "hi matt!" to matt and he said, "hey, how's it going?" but he didn't stop and just kept walking. A little later we saw Hoopes and Matty T again , I said hi to Hoopes and he almost look cofused for a moment and he turned around, like, huh? haha and then i waved... lol, oh goodness xD
So then we went inside and stood there for a long time. Rookie of the year played and then The wedding.
The wedding = okay if I ignored the horrible moshing going on around me... meh...
but Rookie of the year was good :D
The Rk came on and yay! cause less moshing and it was amazing!!!
I can't wait till tomorrow :D
In fact I should be sleeping.
haha
so i'm time-skipping.
xD.
So afterwards we talked to rookie of the year and the wedding for a little bit and then we went outside by the bus. After we were out there for a little while, someone comes over to us and tells us Matt Thiessen is infront of the buses. So we all got up and went to see and there he was. haha. So we waited there and talked to him and got pictures and everything.
Do you want all the details?
Well, I don't care if you don't, you're getting them. xD. lol
Even if I am really tired. lol.
But I DO have life cereal now... so maybe that'll help :D
I can honestly say, I didn't know what to do first. Matt was stand in front of me and I paused for a few seconds without doing anything, haha. Then I asked him if I could have a hug. and he said "yeah!" and gave me one and then I asked if he's signed my ticket, which he did, and then for a picture, which we took, haha and THEN, haha, I asked if he could say hi to Brittany in a video and he said yeah... again. haha. :D Somewhere after the hug and before the video, he said thanks for coming out and then I can't remember what I said and then said something about seeing them again tomorrow. And he was like, "What?" And then I told him that we're driving to PA for the next day's show. I think he was wondering why in the world I would want to. lol. Then he said it would all be the same and I said I know. lol
So then I turned on my camara and went to start filming when I found that it was too dark to see him. So I said. "I can't see you." So he said {or something along the lines of} "Hmm... maybe if we move in the light.... of that beer sign." I looked on the wall and noticed that there was light there. Right underneath a Budwiser sign. lol, it amused me. So I said, good idea and moved over there and then he said I should move more under the light and I said okay and moved over. THEN i could finally see him. He said something to some and then asked if we were filming. We weren't yet. lol. but then I turned it on and told him we were and we made the video.
Anywho, then my friends got a picture with him and he signed their tickets too. :).
Then he went to another group of people and came back when he was done so he could get a picture with one of my friends whose camara went dead before. lol.
Ethan was hanging out earlier, but I missed him since I was waiting to talk to Matthew, by the time I turned around he was already gone, lol. I'll have to wait till tomorrow. :).
So then we started talking again. And I saw Jon come outside so I said hi and walked over to him, asking for picture. I got one and then somewhere in the mean time my mom was talking to Matt and got a picutre with him. Then Jon left and I missed getting his autograph for the second time. lol. How do i keep doing this? xD.
Anywho, so then we started talking to matt again and he asked me if my mom's mypsace was in my Top 8 people. I said yeah, and then he said that he'd have to check it out. lol, after that he asked me where I was from again and I told him where and I think he nodded? lol, I don't remember what he said. I think he might've said something about being home in Ohio? Or going home? I'm not sure. lol. But anyway, then he said that it was cold out and that he had to change out of his sweaty clothes. lol.
So then we all said bye and we left the venue and headed home.
Aboot two hours later we were back and i've been up since... haha.

Best. Day. Ever.
I don't think I missed anything?
Haha

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Amazing Amazing Amazing..

Oh.. I was referring to you!

hahahaha

your night was definitely incredible!

I'm reallyyyyyy happy for you! :D

Nina said...

aw, haha
thanks Brittany!!!
:D!!!

Jess :]] said...

that is so awesome! you're so lucky. have fun tomorrow!

lexidoodleellis said...

woohooo!

sounds funn!!

hope tommorw is great too!

alexis

Kelly said...

sounds like an awesome time

but when is it not?

AE said...

ahh so cool!